Translate

วันศุกร์ที่ 25 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2557

20 WPM CW Practice ( Morse Code )



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-d6w3IjZxk

W1AW 20 WPM CW Practice ( Morse Code )


ครับลองนั่งแกะรหัสมอร์สเล่นๆ กับ W1AW.
ผลที่ได้ ดังนี้
Now 20 wpm BT the tap positions rather easily. The completed coil sat on as self for a few months while I pondered how to acquire the variable capacitors need for the project. One of the capacitors has an unusual layout using two split stators a total of four capacitors in one. If in ally procured a very ugly looking Johnson matchbox in a state of disrepair that gave me the two output capacitors. I was able to do a trade with a friend to obtain a nice capacitor for the input side of the circuit. I will not describe the details of its construction here, as they are available on my website. The tuner worked. It was large, since I had a shambled it on a wood plank in breadboard style see figure 2. It tended to work on each band near the coil tap positions recommended by cebik. I used this tuner with my 100w BT end of 20 wpm text  BT qst de W1AW.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น